3 reasons why Paypal is a viable online payment option
If you’re an internet addict (like me), you’ve probably heard of or used PayPal. PayPal was founded in 1998 and continues to be at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. PayPal processes almost 10 million payments for their customers per day. They give people better ways to connect to their money and to each other and help them send money without sharing financial information with the seller and with the flexibility to make payments.
PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in 203 countries and markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 57 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 26 currencies.
Are you wondering if PayPal is a viable payment option? Well, here are 3 reasons why it is:
1. PayPal makes online shopping easier: Millions of customers around the world make use of PayPal for one simple reason: it’s simpler. When checking out with your PayPal account, you do not need to type in all your credit card details and shipping information for each transaction – everything is already stored in your PayPal account and kept secure. All you need is your PayPal account’s email address and password and you will get through the checkout in no time.
2. PayPal is a safer way to pay online: When you make a payment they do not share your financial details with the seller. This gives you more control and provides an extra layer of security. They also protect eligible purchases with PayPal Buyer Protection. If an eligible item doesn’t show up, or turns out to be different than described, they’ll help sort things out with the seller.
3. PayPal allows you to shop around the world: There’s need to book a flight ticket to shop worldwide. With a PayPal account you can shop at millions of sites around the world in just a few easy clicks, knowing your card details are never shared with the seller. You can shop anywhere and any time. That’s pretty convenient if you ask me.
In case you did not know, PayPal is available in the South Africa and can be used for receiving payments on a website or via a payment request or an invoice. You can also withdraw the funds from your PayPal account into any South African bank account via the FNB PayPal service (and you don’t need an actual FNB bank account). If you bank with any other South African bank, all you will need to do is to open a free FNB online profile. CLICK HERE for more info.
Well, there you have it, all you need to know about PayPal. CLICK HERE to open up your account today!
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 teaser trailer released - October 19, 2016
- Henry Rollins Interview (Video) - October 19, 2016
- Photo Album: Jack Parow @ Aandklas Hatfield - October 18, 2016