Capital Craft 2016 Update
In case you forgot or did not know, the fourth installment of the Capital Craft Beer Festival is happening at the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens on the 11th of June 2016 and promises to be a well-executed and unforgettable experience.
If you’re planning to make your way there, please take note of the following:
- Parking will cost R20.
- Please bring picnic blankets or camping chairs to sit on, NO cooler boxes or gazebos are allowed into the festival.
- At the gate you will get your ticket scanned, they will then give you an arm-tag and a blue token, after that you will walk through the gate and hand in your blue token to get your mug and site map containing all the info of where to find the brewers and toilets, etc.
- Pre-sold token ticket holders will have a super express queue at the token tent to collect their tokens.
- Please note that the organizers have dramatically improved our entrance gate for this year and entrance to the festival will be quick and easy.
- There will be a token system. How this works is that you buy tokens and then you can get beer and food with the tokens. 500ml beer will be +/-R30 and 250ml will be +/-R20. The brewers set their own prices.
- There will be card machines, but please do bring cash (cash = not waiting for a debit transaction to clear so please bring cash).
- Vodacom is putting up a signal booster tower.
The following breweries will be selling their brews at Capital Craft 2016:
Aces Brew Worx, Chameleon Brewhouse, Devil’s Peak Brewing Company, Drayman’s Brewery, Friar’s Habit, Jack Black Brewing Company, Standeaven Brewery, Stimela Brewing Company, Striped Horse, Two Okes Brewery, African Beer Emporium, Clarens Brewery, Cockpit Brewhouse, Darlng Brewery, Eversons Cider, Growler Brewing Company, Hazeldean Brewing Company, Loxton Lager, Riot Brewing Company, Ubuntu Kraal Brewery, Lindemans (Belgium), La Trappe (Netherlands), Brewdog (Scotland), The Red Rock Brewing Company, Copperlake Brewing Company, Citizen, Cape Brewing Company, Stellenbrau Brewery, Anvil Ale and Brauhaus Am Damm.
The following musical acts will be performing on 3 stages throughout the day:
Lil Bow, Majozi, Bombshelter Beast, Radio Kalahari Orkes, BCUC, The Sextons, Sheraaz, The Lectric Monks, Tidal Waves, George Town, Hellcats, The George, Adele Nqeto, Josh Kempten, Jaco vd Merwe, Deep Fried Man and aKING.
The following food vendors will be selling tasty goods to tickle your taste buds:
Adler Cuisine, African Beer Emporium, Baha Taco, Balkan Burger, Biltong & Nuts, Bootsbar, Boxcar Artisanal Deli, – Braai Boy, Capital Craft, Forkies, Imbuzi Café, Knickerbocker, Namib Biltong, Piping Hot Pizza Cones, Sparkle Bar, Stirfry Queen, Sumting Fresh, Sunday Pop-Up Eatery, The Blue Pot Delicatessen, The Wing Republic and Urban Barista Espresso Bar.
70% of the tickets to this event have been sold, so if you want to go make sure that you don’t miss out, get yours NOW! Click here to buy a ticket for only R150. This include a beer mug and a site map.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- 12 Stunning Babes for Tittilating Tuesday - March 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to the April 2017 edition of Park Acoustics featuring Jack Parow - March 14, 2017
- 10 Random Funnies to Kick-Start Your Week - March 13, 2017