Catch Dan Patlanksy Live in the Lowveld
If you are a follower of my cute little green self then you would know that not many things happen here in the Slowveld. We are all sitting here with the flu or recovering from the flu we picked up during Innibos. Good news is that there’s still hope for the Slowvelders who love their music and often have to travel far and wide to support their favourites.
One of the artists that Slowvelders simply can’t get enough of is Blues Maestro Dan Patlansky. This very handsome and very talented musician is embarking on a tour through the Lowveld. He will be stopping in the mining / historical town of Lydenburg (Mashiseng) before taking the Long Tom Pass to Nelsparta where he will not only bring his amazing music to the Lowveld but will be making an unforgettable memory once again.
Dan Patlansky is certainly one of the best guitar players that we have in this country. If you still living under a rock and you’ve not heard of Dan then all you need to know is that he is fantastic. If you are living in Mpumalanga and want to experience something completely amazing then make sure you catch Dan at one of his shows.
You can catch him at the following places in Mpumalanga in August 2015:
- 14 August – De Ark Geusthouse, Lydenburg, Mpumalanga. To book, phone Francis on 013 235 1125.
- 15 August – Stoep restaurant, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. To book, phone 013 741 2551. Take note that space is limited.
- 16 August – Bohieman Grove Café, Kaapshehoop, Mpumalanga. To book, phone on 013 734 4545. Take note that space is also limited for this show.
Note that all of the above venues ask R120 per person and a little bird told me that many of these place are already almost fully booked. I like to hear there are supporters who are eager to watch their favourite perform.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Alice Green (see all)
- Lekkerland Carnival 2017: Groot pret in Dullstroom - April 7, 2017
- My 2 cents on the Hoot ‘n Anny Weekend in the Lowveld - February 6, 2017
- “Stop the bullying” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis - January 20, 2017