Die Heuwels Fantasties will be releasing their third studio album entitled “Alles Wat Mal Is” on the 15th of November 2012. In case you did not know, the album will be available to download from www.suprashop.co.za on the same day.
The band will be promoting their third studio album with the “Alles Wat Mal Is” album launch tour. Die Heuwels Fantasties have become renowned for their live performances and you should not miss one of these gigs if their happening in a city near you.
I’m pretty amped to hear what the new album by Die Heuwels Fantasties sounds like. I think that things can only get better after the success of their first two studio albums. These Western Cape boys have a become known for their musical brilliance and I don’t expect anything less from them.
Catch Die Hewuels Fantasties at one of these following gigs in November 2012:
- 15 November – Tanz Café, Johannesburg. Tickets cost R100.
- 16 November: Firkin, Centurion. Tickets cost R70.
- 17 November: Cedar Lodge, Krugersdorp. Doors Open at 2 PM. General tickets cost R120. VIP tickets cost R350 (includes food and meet & greet).
- 23 November: The German Club (Wunder Bar), Cape Town. Tickets cost R80 via Webtickets.
Get your butt down to one of these shows and support SA Music. It’s the right thing to do.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music News category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Epic Parrot Joke - May 21, 2013
- Trevor Noah on Letterman (Video) - May 21, 2013
- 3 Reasons Why I’m Sad That I’m Missing Park Acoustics This Sunday - May 21, 2013