Your last chance to get Mumford & Sons tickets
Great news! There is little over 4 weeks to go before the ‘Wilder Minds’ musicians, Mumford & Sons arrive in South Africa for their debut tour. When tickets were launched in September, they sold out in a few minutes, leaving many disappointed fans around the country.
Hilltop Live and Gentlemen of the Road promised fans that a small section of tickets had been held back for sale closer to concert dates, which is now being made available along with the reclaimed 3rd party tickets and the unclaimed tickets from the Ticket Ballot that ran in December.
Tickets are limited and will go on sale via Computicket as well as Computicket outlets, Shoprite, Checkers and Checkers Hyper stores on the 8 January 2016 (Today) at 12 PM. Tickets will be sold at R499 per person. Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
This is the FINAL opportunity you have to get their hands on valid Mumford & Sons South African concert tickets, so get them NOW!
Here are the dates for the concerts in case you forgot them:
- Cape Town: 29, 30 & 31 January 2016 at the Grand Parade.
- Durban: 3 February 2016 at Durban Botanic Gardens.
- Pretoria: 6 & 7 February 2016 at the Voortrekker Monument Amphitheatre.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- A quick interview with Adventure Man - March 24, 2017
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Stoker - March 23, 2017
- Francois Van Coke Behaal Sukses Met Sy 2de Solo Album - March 23, 2017