Jack Parow “Dis Hoe Ons Rol” & European Dates Announced
Great news! Jack Parow and his daredevil friend, Hardus Van Deventer, have set off on their Harley Davidson bikes to shoot a 9 episode motorcycle adventure across South Africa’s breathtaking landscape.
Hardus challenged his old friend to the motorcycle tour of his life and the Jack Parow management agreed to give the rapper some time off if he is willing to play shows in all 9 provinces during the 30 day expedition. The challenge was accepted…
The pair will visit legendary sites and places along the way, while also exploring our country’s motorcycle culture and see how Parow fits in and adapts. Jack and Hardus will take viewers to local pubs, locations, chat to inspirational and interesting characters and face some adrenaline driven challenges along the way.
This old friendship promises to provide great entertainment but also holds the risk of some potential drama and fireworks. “Dis Hoe Ons Rol” is produced for kykNET (DSTV channel 114) and will premiere later this year. The exact broadcast date will be announced at a later stage. Keep an eye of Jack Parow’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for more behind the scenes photos.
You can catch Jack Parow live at these venues in March 2016:
- 16 March – Friends Wild Coast Backpackers, Coffee Bay, Eastern Cape
- 19 March – Open Strings, Durban
- 21 March – Kirstenbosch Chelsea Fundraiser at Kirstenbosch in Cape Town.
Jack Parow released his brand new EP, From Parow with Love, in January. The EP is jam packed with the kiefest collaborations from ‘Cape Town all the way to the Netherlands’. Parow will pause the shooting of his TV show at the end of March to promote his EP in the United Arab Emirates, the UK, Holland and Belgium. You can catch him live at these venues:
- 24 March – The DEK on 8, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- 26 March – Half Moon, Putney (UK)
- 27 March – Paaspop, Schindel (The Netherlands)
- 30 March – Tivoli Vredenburg, Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- 1 April – Metropool, Hengelo (The Netherlands)
- 2 April – De Oosterpoort, Groningen (The Netherlands)
- 7 April – Charlatan, Gent (Belgium)
- 8 April – Grenswerk, Venlo (The Netherlands)
- 9 April – Karma Hotel, Oostende (Belgium)
- 9 April – De Melkweg, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Brace yourselves for LILO 2017 - January 18, 2017
- A quick chat with Gunshot Blue - January 17, 2017
- Win tickets to the February 2017 edition of Park Acoustics - January 16, 2017