Here are some signs that you won’t find anywhere else in the world except in Africa.
1. In a restaurant in Zambia:”Open seven days a week and weekends.”
2. On the grounds of a private school in South Africa:”No tresspassing without permission.”
3. On a window of a Nigerian shop:”Why go elsewhere to be cheated when you can come here?.”
4. On a poster in Ghana:”Are you an adult who cannot read? If so, we can help.”
5. In a hotel in Mozambique:”Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9.00 am and 11.00am daily.”
6. On a river in the Democratic Republic of Congo: “Take note: When this sign is submerged, the river is impassable.”
7. In a Zimbabwean restaurant:”Customers who find our waitresses rude oug