One man. One guitar. Music in its purest form. Kobus de Kock Jnr. epitomizes this purity and combines it with passion and eclectic executions to captivate his audiences and ensure cathartic performances. For one week only these highly acclaimed solo performances by the Black Cat Bones front man are going on the road and heading to a town near you.
If you haven’t seen Kobus’ solo set yet, I suggest that you make your way to one of these venues in November, he’s definitely one of the most talented musicians in South Africa and he has the ability to transfer to places that you may have been before, but you may have forgotten to go back to.
- 23 November – Mystic Boer, Bloemfontein – R20 Entrance
- 24 November – 3 Darling, Hanover – Free Entrance
- 25 November – Die Stoep Café, Kleinmond – Free Entrance
- 26 November – Bohemia, Stellenbosch – Free Entrance
- 27 November – Die Bordienhuis, Wellington – R50 Entrance
See? Supporting local music doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Make your way to one of these venues and enjoy music in its purest form with Kobus De Kock Jnr., you won’t be disappointed.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.