Last night at Aandklas Hatfield was quite epic. I bumped into a good friend who is currently working for an airline in the UAE, had too many Jagermeister shots and our team were in third place overall for quiz nite.
Before this all started we recorded the longest podcast in The Whistle’s history. This time around @senorpanchin, @biankaferreira7 and @phoenixmuso joined me to talk about various topics, including Park Acoustics, Hello Ambassador, upcoming gigs at Arcade Empire, Aandklas quiz nite, the Capital Craft competition and more. We even had a walk-in – one of the dudes from Aandklas Hatfield randomly joined us for the podcast. Have a listen below.
Phew, that was quite hectic. What do you guys and girls think? Leave a comment and let us know. Feedback is appreciated and welcome here. If you’ve enjoyed listening feel free to share this article with your friends on Facebook.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Podcasts category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
- The Whistle Podcast #08 – Oppikoppi, Gary Cool and Chit Chat
- The Whistle Podcast #09 – Oppikoppi, Hand Bras and more
- The Whistle Podcast #11 – Oppikoppi, the Royal Baby, Gigs and more
- The Whistle Podcast #19 – Synergy Live, Egmond the Destroyer and more
- The Whistle Podcast #18 – Vodacom In the City, Park Acoustics recap and more
- The Whistle Podcast #16 – William Welfare, Chit Chat about Pta North and more
- The Whistle Podcast #03 – Random Chat in Aandklas
- Van Coke Kartel & Barbosa Experience @ Aandklas Hatfield
- The Whistle Podcast #14 – Oppikoppi, Billy Talent, Gigs, Gary Cool and More
- The Whistle Podcast #20 – Synergy Live, Relationshits and more
- The Whistle Podcast #17 – National Braaiday chitchat at Aandklas
- The Whistle Podcast #01 – Memes, Pretoria, Facts and Competitions
The following two tabs change content below.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf's Rant and co-founder of SA Music Zone