For those of you who believe Mayans, the world is ending 4 days from now and for those of you who don’t, 2013 is starting 14 days from now. The Babes category on Running Wolf’s Rant has been extremely popular in 2012, despite the fact that the Daily Babe section was canned a few months ago. Today I’m highlighting the Top 10 Babes on Running Wolf’s Rant for 2012, so get ready to drool on your keyboards guys and girls.
1. Natalia Velez: The beauty was born in Ecuador in 1985, but grew up in Colombia. She has been modelling since she was 13 years old and she’s definitely one of the hottest brunette models and design engineers around. You can follow her on Twitter via @nataliavelezg or check out the official Natalia Velez website.
2. Nicky Whelan: This actress and model is from Australia. Like many Aussie celebs (Jason Donovan, Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia and others) she starred in the television series Neighbours at some point. She’s moved on to star in various films and TV shows in the USA though. You can follow her via @nickywhelanx on Twitter.
3. Tanit Phoenix: This South African model hails from Durban and has become one of South Africa’s top modelling exports. She’s also ventured into the realm of acting, appearing in films like Death Race 2, Mad Buddies, Safe House and Spud. You can check out the official Tanit Phoenix website or follow @TanitPhoenix on Twitter.
4. Michelle Hunziker: This stunning blonde actress, model, TV personality and singer is from Switzerland and turned 35 years old this year. Although she was considered to be both too heavy and short she posed for well-known labels such as Armani, Rocco Barocco, La Perla, Colmar, Fuerte Ventura, Lovable and Swish when she was 17 years old. She is very popular in Europe. To give you an idea, she has over 580,000 followers on her @m_hunziker account on Twitter.
5. Rosie Jones: She was the first Daily Babe to be featured on Running Wolf’s Rant way back in June 2009. She was is probably the hottest UK model that has been born in the 1990′s. She set a Guinness World Record for the most bras taken off and put on in one minute in November 2009 with a record of seven. This glamour model has become one of the UK’s most popular models over the years. You can follow her via @rosieofthejones on Twitter.
6. Alice Eve: This British actress is one of the most stunning blondes that I’ve seen from the UK. She’s probably best known for her roles in Sex in the City 2, Men in Black and She’s Out of My League. This 30 year old definitely deserves to be on the Top 10 Babes list for 2012.
7. Alana Campos: This Brazilian born model was the Playboy Playmate of the Month in the USA for September 2012. She won a series of local beauty pageants in Brazil before she caught the attention of Ford Models. You can follow her via @Alanacamposs on Twitter.
8. Alena Seredova: This Czech model first made waves back in 1998 for winning the Miss Czech Republic contest. She currently lives and works in Italy. She started her career as a model in 2002 and has appeared on the covers of various magazines since then. You can follow this mother of two (who is married to an Italian goalkeeper) via @alenkaseredova on Twitter.
9. Leryn Franco: This Olympic athlete from Paraguay is one of the hottest brunettes that I’ve seen hailing from South America. She is probably more famous for her beauty and modelling than her athletic ability. To give you an idea, she has appeared in the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. You can follow her on Twitter via @LerynFranco.
10. Nina Agdal: This Danish born model has appeared in the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. She also done advertising campaigns for various brands and has posed for various magazines and designers. She’s only 20 years and she definitely has a bright future ahead of her. You can follow her on Twitter via @Ninaagdal1.
There you go, the Top 10 Babes on Running Wolf’s Rant for 2012. Which one of the ladies do you think is the hottest and why? Leave a comment and let me know. Feedback is appreciated and welcome here. If you’ve enjoyed this post, feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Remember, sharing is caring.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Babes category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- The Whistle Podcast #01 – Memes, Pretoria, Facts and Competitions - May 16, 2013
- 6 Reasons Why Pretoria is NOT a Boring City - May 14, 2013
- Sizzling Hot Audrina Patridge Gallery - May 14, 2013