Top 10 Babes on Running Wolf’s Rant for 2013
It’s that time of the year again. It’s time to feature the Top 10 Babes on Running Wolf’s Rant for the year. I did a similar list a little more than a year ago, and you’re welcome to check it out. Tons of babes have been featured on this site throughout 2013, even though the Daily Babe section was canned at the beginning of this year and re-introduced a few months ago. I’m still debating whether I should cut this section again or not, because it’s quite popular with my male (and some female) readers. This list is based on the amount of visits that the posts have received.
1. Emily F. Shaw: A stunning brunette glamour model from the UK. This 22 year old hails from Redhill in England. She has done some NSFW glamour modeling and is a fine example of the female species. I think you’ll agree with me. Sadly it seems that she has closed her Twitter account since she was featured here earlier in 2013.
2. Tanit Phoenix: This South African model was born in 1984 in Durban. Her modeling career already started when she was 15 years old. She has also ventured into acting. She was a cover girl for Cosmopolitan in 2005, 2006 and 2010 and has also appeared on the cover of Maxim in the USA and Germany. Even though she was featured way back in 2010, she remains on the top 10 list on Running Wolf’s Rant. You can follow her via @TanitPhoenix on Twitter.
3. Monika Pietrasinska: This Polish babe was featured as a Daily Babe on this site before, but got a lot more attention when she was listed in the Featured Babe section. She has posed for various lingerie and swimwear brands and I’m expecting to see a lot more of her in the future. She’s only 25 years old after all. You can follow her on Twitter via @SweetSexiness2 on Twitter.
4. Emily Ratajkowski: This stunning model was born in the UK but lives in the USA nowadays. She already started acting when she was only 14 years old, but then her modeling career took off. She has done work for various swimwear and lingerie brands over the last few years and she has been featured twice on Running Wolf’s Rant. You can follow her on Twitter via @emrata.
5. Melissa Clarke: This 21 year old model hails from Northfleet, England in the UK and has been making waves in the modeling industry over the last year. She has already appeared in magazines like Vogue, China and Vision. You can follow her on Twitter via @Melissa_Clarke. She was featured as a Daily Babe on Running Wolf’s Rant in August 2012.
6. Kaley Cuoco: This babe is probably best known for her role as Penny in The Big Bang Theory, but before that she appeared in episodes of 8 Simple Rules and Charmed and appeared in the 1995 film starring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe, Virtuosity. Even though she was featured here for the first time in 2009, she still remains one of the most popular babes on Running Wolf’s Rant. You can follow her on Twitter via @KaleyCuoco.
7. Autumn Reeser: This stunning actress from the USA is most famous for her roles in TV shows like Birds of Prey, George Lopez, Cold Case, Entourage, Human Target, No Ordinary Family and Hawaii Five-O. She was featured in September 2012 on Running Wolf’s Rant, but she’s still one of the most popular babes on the site. You can follow her on Twitter via @autumnreeser.
8. Angie Harmon: This stunning actress hails from the USA and was discovered on a plane by Baywatch and Knight Rider actor David Hasselhoff. She’s currently appearing in the TV series, Rizzoli and Isles but has also appeared in episodes of Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Samantha Who?. She over 40 years old and was also featured as a Daily Babe on Running Wolf’s Rant in 2012. You can follow her on Twitter via @Angie_Harmon.
9. Jessica Gomes: This Australian born model has been featured on this blog twice. She has appeared in the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 editions of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition. She has also appeared in magazines like Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, American Glamour, Italian GQ and the Victoria’s Secret catalogue. You can follow her on Twitter via via @iamjessicagomes.
10. Rebecca Loos: This model, media personality and singer was born in Spain and was featured on Running Wolf’s Rant in 2009 as a Daily Babe. Over the years she has appeared on the cover of Playboy, FHM, Nuts, Zoo and other mens magazines. Nowadays she’s based in Oslo, Norway. You can follow her on Twitter via @rebecca_loos.
Well, there you have it, the Top 10 Babes on Running Wolf’s Rant for 2013. Which one of the ladies on the list is your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know. Feedback is appreciated and welcome here. Spread the word about this list by sharing this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Babes category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Pixies to tour South Africa in March 2017! - October 24, 2016
- TesseracT to tour South Africa in April 2017 - October 24, 2016
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 teaser trailer released - October 19, 2016