Win tickets to the November 2015 edition of Park Acoustics
2015 is steadily approaching its end, but that doesn’t mean that the wheel of live music has rolling slowly, in fact – it’s actually picking up speed and things are just going to be awesome from here on.
Don’t believe me? Not convinced? Just check out the line-up for the next edition of Park Acoustics (which is happening on the 28th of November)…
The following bands will be performing:
The Oh So Serious, BCUC, Shortstraw, The Black Cat Bones and Golfish (on the Jack Daniel’s Music stage). Sol Gems, The Hellcats, Cortina Whiplash, The Moths and The Slashdogs (at the Bobbejaan floor).
The following DJ’s will be entertaining you on the decks:
Kid Robot, Craig White, Kyle Cassim, Pop Art Live, Never Home (at the Cabin Fever Dance Floor). Sideshow, Haezer, Niskerone and Kid Robot vs Phizicist (at the GRIET 7th Birthday stage).
You might be wondering why this edition features an extensive line-up? Well, for the first time in its five year history, Park Acoustics will be held on a Saturday. So no need to stress about that awful Monday hangover. You’ll have plenty of time to sleep it off on the Sunday.
I’m extremely excited to see Goldfish live for the 2nd time. The first time I watched them was in 2009 in Cape Town and even though electronic music is not really my thing, I was just completely blown away.These okes KNOW how to put on a live show, so if you haven’t seen them live before, start polishing those dancing shoes and feet now, you’re going to need plenty of energy and stamina, mark my words.
It’s the last Park Acoustics of 2015 and you should not be missing out on it. Tickets are available via the Park Acoustics website. Online tickets cost R200. Tickets at the gate will cost R250 and if you’re only arriving after 6 PM, entrance at the gate will set you back R100.
Those of you who are amped and feeling lucky should know that Running Wolf’s Rant is giving away one double ticket to this edition of Park Acoustics.
You can enter this competition in a few different ways:
- Leave a comment on this article and express HOW excited you are for this event using creative and intuitive words, OR
- Upload a photo or video which expresses your excitement for this event onto the Running Wolf’s Rant Facebook Page, OR
- Upload a photo or video which expresses your excitement for this event onto Twitter and mention @rwrant in your tweet, OR
- Email a photo or video which expresses your excitement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take note: Anything goes – Use your imagination and the creative side of your melon. This competition is NOT open to under 20 year olds. This competition closes on Monday the 23rd of November at 12 noon. No late entries will be accepted and the judges decision is final. The winner will be announced on Tuesday morning via Twitter and Facebook.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Competition and Music categories on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Why Do You Need Flash Drive / USB Data Recovery - April 25, 2017
- Here’s the full list of #SAMA23 Nominees - April 25, 2017
- Fokofpolisiekar samel R700 000 in en belowe ‘n gratis konsert aan Kaapstad - April 25, 2017