Households experiencing pest infestations habitually reach out to professionals for routine follow-ups. A common question that might be concerning you is the duration for which the effect of pest treatment lasts.
In case you have already collaborated with one of the leading companies, like pest control companies in Sydney, the experts would recommend you to get your home inspected at regular intervals. Once you give them a call, the professionals would check your property for signs of rodent or pest activity. These service providers also deploy preventive measures to mitigate pest populations.
Well, you might be wondering about the necessity of pest inspections even when they are not visible. Remember, regular visits can reduce the overall cost of pest management, nipping the issues at the bud.
What should be the ideal frequency for pest control?
For homes and apartments, you should appoint the inspections on a quarterly basis. Once you increase the interval between two subsequent treatments, pests and rodents would start damaging your property. The experts also recommend monthly inspections and treatments over a span ranging between three to six months. Once you have a consultation with one of the established companies, they would recommend you the ideal frequency.
How long would the effect of a treatment last?
1. In case you need an inspection for general pest treatment, the effect would last for a few months. In these cases, you would require quarterly inspections. Particularly, this is relevant if you have issues with pill bugs, silverfish, spiders, and moths.
2. If you have a serious ant infestation, you might require monthly inspection regularly. Depending on the intensity of the influx, this period would range between three to six months.
3. Bed bugs are irritating, and eliminating these pests call for a specialized treatment. However, a positive side is that treatments for bed bugs last forever. In this case, the experts need to detect the source properly.
The interval of pest control at your business or home largely depends on the size of your property, its location, weather conditions and the nature of the infestation.
Do you need pest control for new homes too?
Well, you might be planning to move into a new apartment or home. In this case, you would be wondering about the necessity of pest inspection. Here’s why you need to reach out to pest control professionals even when you don’t have an issue.
1. In new homes, gaps or cracks in the foundation may offer an entryway for pests and rodents to enter.
2. During the construction process, exposure to the environment allows pests to get into the home easily.
3. The building materials are often stored or dumped in the open in damp conditions, making them homes to pests.
4. The moisture level in new homes may be high, which attracts insects and rodents.
5. New homes are developed in places that have just been cleared of trees and grass, where pests have already been living.
Why should you seek professional support for pest and rodent control?
Homeowners often seek companies like mice control companies in Sydney‘s services, considering the industry expertise and professionalism of the experts. They would also recommend you the right interval of inspection and follow-up. With a dedicated effort from one of the leading companies, you can maintain the best of aesthetics and health conditions.
Watch this space for updates in the Hacks category on Running Wolf’s Rant.