So, some of you might have heard of Red Bull MOBILE, but you probably don’t know exactly what it is. Well, Red Bull MOBILE is an innovative mobile offering that was launched in February of 2011. It’s powered by Cell C’s new HSPA+ network and gives users access to premium Red Bull content. Red Bull is a fantastic match for the Cell C brand. Red Bull is not only the world leader in energy drinks but its association with cutting edge music, entertainment, art, sports and events means their broad lifestyle-based content links to the vision of enhancing Cell C’s customers’ lifestyles.
Red Bull MOBILE gives users free and exclusive access, via the specific Red Bull MOBILE mobisite portal, to some of the world’s most compelling content:
- Red Bull TV which is a dedicated TV station for mobile, focusing on the World of Red Bull and showing spectacular videos 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- A repository of thousands of content items, which grows daily.
- Music: there is a pool of ± 3,000 shows from the Red Bull Music Academy. This content can be streamed to the Red Bull MOBILE handset. Included, are a great variety of Android apps that can be installed on all of the five smartphones in the range. In addition prepaid customers can also download these apps onto their current handsets.
- Video: You will be kept up to date with the latest video releases.
- Red Bull content downloads. The formats are VOD (video-on-demand/video clips), static images, wallpapers, screensavers, lifestyle content, text-based services etc.
- Download videos are not DRM-protected, but are encoded for mobile use. Users can transfer video files as an attachment and/or Bluetooth to their friends.
- And last but not least, Red Bull MOBILE customers get free tickets to events and festivals, as well as a monthly copy of The Red Bulletin magazine for free to contract customers.
For more info regarding the phones and packages offered by them visit their website at http://www.redbullmobile.co.za/ or their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/redbullmobile.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant