March 2019 featured memorable performances by great artists at JARR Bar & Restaurant. In April 2019 this trend continues at one of my favourite hang-outs in Pretoria.
In case you’ve never heard of JARR Bar & Restaurant before, it’s located at 102 Ripley Avenue in Weavind Park. The venue has a relaxed atmosphere. There are also cold drinks and tasty grub that titilizes one’s tastebuds.
Here’s the Line-up for April 2019 at JARR Bar & Restaurant:
- 4 April at 8 PM: Safety First & Wolfgang Marrow – Free Entrance
- 5 April at 8 PM – Albert Frost – R120 Cover Charge
- 6 April at 8 PM – Shaun Miller – Free entrance
- 7 April at 2 PM – Zionruts Family – R60 Cover Charge
- 12 April at 8 PM – The Devil’s Party Band – Free entrance
- 13 April at 8 PM – Peter Toussaint – Free entrance
- 14 April at 2 PM – Koos Kombuis – R150 cover charge
- 19 April at 8 PM – Cherry Pill – Free entrance
- 20 April at 8 PM – The Fragments – Free entrance
- 21 April at 2 PM – Kobus De Kock Jr. – R80 Cover Charge
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m definitely looking forward to a few of these shows in April 2019.
To give you an idea of the vibe, check out the photo that I took of Pedro Barbosa at his JARR Bar show in March below:
Watch this space for updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant