Last month was a lekker month at JARR Bar & Restaurant. May 2019 saw some great performances by amazing artists.
Die Horries kicked things off on the 3rd of May and blew everyone away. The JARR Sessions kicked off on Tuesday the 7th of May and is now a weekly event at the venue. The JARR Sessions features performances by friends of the JARR Bar & Restaurant.
Road To STRAB Vol. 2 happened on the 18th of May and it was lekker jol. Jake Gunn, Stean van der Walt, Bad Peter, The Fake Leather Blues Band and Son of Hawk warmed everyone up for the most-amazing festival in Mozambique.
Last month also featured performances by The Black Cat Bones, Peter Toussaint, Akkedis, Anton Goosen and others.
This month is going to be an awesome month jam-packed with live music. It’s a showcase of the current state of SA Music.
Here’s the Line-up at JARR Bar & Restaurant for June 2019:
- 4 June at 8 PM – JARR Sessions – Piet Botha Tribute
- 7 June at 8 PM – Ruiter Piet & Die Partytjie
- 8 June at 8 PM – Neil Nachtrein
- 9 June at 2 PM – Anthonie Van Der Walt
- 11 June at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 13 June at 8 PM – Peter Toussaint
- 14 June at 8 PM – Black Water
- 15 June at 8 PM – The Color Blew
- 16 June at 2 PM – Father’s Day featuring Johnathan Martin
- 18 June at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 20 June at 8 PM – Pedro Barbosa
- 21 June at 8 PM – Andra
- 22 June at 8 PM – The Catharina
- 23 June at 2 PM – Tim Parr
- 25 June at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 27 June at 8 PM – Kenny Hughes
- 28 June at 8 PM – Son of Hawk
- 29 June at 8 PM – Jaryd Smith
- 30 June at 2 PM – Werner Bekker & Shane Wasserman
Tickets for shows can be bought via Quicket. Remember that Wednesday nights are Quiz Nights at JARR Bar Restaurant. It’s the perfect opportunity to flex your cranium.
In case you forgot, JARR Bar & Restaurant is located at Weavind Boulevard, 102 Ripley Street, Weavind Park, Pretoria.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.