There were some pretty epic live performances in April 2019 at JARR Bar & Restaurant in Pretoria. Music lovers enjoyed great performances by Wolfgang Marrow, Safety First, Koos Kombuis, Albert Frost, Kobus De Kock Jr., Crystal Park, Stephen Christie and others.
Great news is that it doesn’t look like things are slowing down in May 2019 at JARR Bar. If you live in Gauteng and you’re a fan of local music, you should definitely get your music-loving butt to this venue in the near future.
Here’s the Line-up for May 2019 at JARR Bar & Restaurant:
Tickets for all shows can be booked via Quicket.
- 3 May at 8 PM – Die Horries – R60 cover charge
- 4 May at 8 PM – Peter Touissant
- 5 May at 2 PM – Bad Luck & Trouble
- 7 May at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 10 May at 8 PM – The Black Cat Bones
- 11 May at 8 PM – Warongx
- 12 May at 2 PM – Mother’s Day – Fleetwood Mac Tribute
- 14 May at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 16 May at 8 PM – Mazula (Cape Town)
- 17 May at 8 PM – Kenny Hughes
- 18 May at 2 PM – Road To STRAB Vol. 2 featuring Jake Gunn, Stean van der Walt, Bad Peter, The Fake Leather Blues Band and Son of Hawk.
- 19 May at 2 PM – Akkedis
- 21 May at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 24 May at 8 PM – Albert Meintjies
- 25 May at 8 PM – The Capitals
- 26 May at 2 PM – Jan Blohm – R150 cover charge
- 28 May at 8 PM – JARR Sessions
- 30 May at 8 PM – Anton Goosen – R150 cover charge
- 31 May at 8 PM – Undertone
This month sees the start of the JARR Sessions on Tuesday nights. Entrance for these events are free. The JARR Sessions features performances by the JARR staff and their friends.
Remember that every Wednesday night is quiz night at JARR Bar & Restaurant, so if you feel like exercising your cranium, pull in.
Watch this space for updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant