Is your car comprehensively insured with King Price? If it’s not, you might want to consider changing your insurer because they’ve got a great deal for you…
If your car is already comprehensively insured with them, you can now add 1 of 4 valuable items for a monthly premium of only R1! No, this is NOT a typo or a hoax, this is for real!
Here’s what you need to know about King Price’s ridiculously low R1 deal:
- Your car’s premium will decrease monthly, but the R1 premiums for these valuable items won’t.
- If you insure 1 car with them, you can insure 1 x R1 item. But, if you insure 2 or more cars with them, you can insure an equal number of R1 items.
- If you insure 2 or more cars with them, you can also get up to 20% discount on your total car premium, with their multiple car discount.
- If that’s not enough madness for you: Your discounted total car premium will still decrease monthly!
Here are the 4 valuables that you can cover for only R1 a month at King Price:
- Your Apple Watch.
- Your golf clubs.
- Your bicycle.
- Your hearing aids.
The great news is, you don’t need to have home contents or portable possessions (all-risk unspecified) cover to take advantage of this great King Price R1 insurance deal. You just need comprehensive car insurance.
If your car is insured with King Price you can also enjoy the following benefits:
- No bogus ‘no claims bonus’ (you save from day 1).
- Choose the excess that suits you and your budget.
- Award-winning royal service.
- 24/7 emergency assistance, if you need to be rescued.
- The king’s cab will get you and your car home safely.
- Peace of mind… Munich RE, the world’s largest reinsurer, scratches their back. So they can scratch yours.
Did I convince you to change your insurer? Get a quote from King Price today!
If you haven’t checked out their latest TV advert, click here.
Watch this space for regular updates in the General News category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
To stay in the loop, subscribe to our Newsletter.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our Featured Posts or scroll down to view posts related to this one.
If you live in South Africa and you're looking for a live music gig or music festival to attend, feel free to check The SA Gig Guide on our sister site (SA Music Zone).
You're also welcome to feed your brain some knowledge on our other sister site, (Interesting Facts).