KISS are delighted to announce further dates to their incredible END OF THE ROAD TOUR in June and July 2020, with more dates in Europe and South Africa announced today.
After an epic and well documented 45-year career that launched an era of rock n roll legends, KISS launched their final ever tour in 2019.
This year saw sold out KISS shows across the globe with arguably the greatest KISS show ever! The initial tour announcement was met with huge fan demand for added shows, but the END OF ROAD TOUR will officially come to a close on July 21, 2021 at a NY location yet to be named.
Known for their trademark larger-than-life blistering performances, KISS has proven for decades why they are hands down the most iconic live show in rock n roll. The Rock & Roll Hall of Famers, who have sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, have said this tour is devoted to the millions of KISS Army fans.
KISS had these comments about their final tour
“All that we have built and all that we have conquered over the past four decades could never have happened without the millions of people worldwide who’ve filled clubs, arenas and stadiums over those years. This will be the ultimate celebration for those who’ve seen us and a last chance for those who haven’t. KISS Army, we’re saying goodbye on our final tour with our biggest show yet and we’ll go out the same way we came in… Unapologetic and Unstoppable.”
KISS END OF THE ROAD 2020 European & South African tour dates:
- 9 June 2020 – Accors Hotel Arena, Paris, France
- 12 June 2020 – Download Festival, Derby, UK
- 14 June 2020 – Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany
- 15 June 2020 – Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, Germany
- 18 June 2020 – Copenhell Festival, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 20 June 2020 – Osterhuis Arena, Sandnes, Norway
- 29 June 2020 – Zalgiris Arena, Kaunas, Lithuania
- 1 July 2020 – O2 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic
- 5 July 2020 – Wizink Arena, Madrid, Spain
- 10 July 2020 – Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany
- 11 July 2020 – Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart, Germany
- 13 July 2020 – Arena Di Verona, Verona, Italy
- 15 July 2020 – Arena Gliwice, Gliwice, Poland
- 16 July 2020 – Budapest Arena, Budapest, Hungary
- 18 July 2020 – Armeec Arena, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 25 July 2020 – Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg, South Africa
The Johannesburg KISS concert is brought to you by Big Concerts and presented by Jacaranda FM and Channel 24.
Johannesburg KISS Concert Ticketing info:
Tickets for this show go on sale on 22 November 2019 at 9 AM. Get more info on the Big Concerts website. Tickets are priced from R800. Discovery Card holders get an exclusive 48-hour pre-sale from 20 November 2019 at 9 AM. Visit the link for more info.
Watch this space for updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant