This morning Big Concerts confirmed that English singer / songwriter Passenger will be joining Ed Sheeran for all his SA tour dates.
Passenger’s most successful single ‘Let Her Go’ was nominated for a BRIT award and won an Ivor Novello Award for the Most Performed Work.
Extra Seated Tickets released for Cape Town
Due to exceptional demand, additional seated tickets have been released for the second Cape Town date on the 28th of March 2019. Tickets are expected to sell quickly and fans that still want to attend the concert are recommended to book quickly before they sell out. There are also limited standing tickets left to purchase.
Transport and Show Info for Johannesburg and Cape Town
FAQ documents (including ticket, transport and safety information) have been released to ticket holders for the Johannesburg and Cape Town shows. Click HERE to read the Johannesburg FAQ and HERE to read the Cape Town FAQ. Fans that have additional queries can email Big Concerts for more information.
Ed Sheeran is one of the world’s most successful and talented musicians. He’s sold out stadiums across the globe (and South Africa). 3 stadium concerts in Johannesburg and Cape Town sold out in minutes. It was the first that a second concert date has been added for Cape Town stadium for an international tour.
Important Ticket information you should read
- Tickets can only be purchased from Computicket. They are not transferable and can’t be resold or offered for resale.
- Tickets purchased from third party websites and unauthorized resellers are not valid for entry at the venues.
- Children under the age of 12 or under 1.2m in height are not allowed in Front Zone Standing or General Admission standing area for their own safety.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and no children under the age of 3 are allowed to attend the event.
- Tickets will only be available for collection from Computicket outlets 3 weeks before the event. The following items need to be presented: The booking confirmation; the credit card used for purchase and shown on the booking confirmation, or a photo or photocopy of it; a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
- To gain admission to the venue you will need the following items: The ticket(s); the credit card used for the purchase, or a photo or photocopy of it; a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation.
Watch this space for regular updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant