What are the latest Small Business Tech Trends? Today I’ll answer this question for you. It’s a fact that with all the things that are going around, there must be some major tech changes, which will help in reshaping the smaller business landscape.
With this year 2021, experts have shared what they believed to be the smaller business tech trends to follow or keep an eye on. Some of the trends like the proliferation of the 5G cellular network and AI will increase even to this date and in the future. Some of the other technical changes you can expect to come will be associated with the ongoing pandemic directly.
So, if you own a small business and want to take one proactive look at the tech trends for the coming year, then catch up with the experts first. You need to check the expert’s present hold in the business sector before you can ask him for some advice. Check out the Eric Dalius Net worth, for example. The amount he earns will be enough to rely on his measures and follow some of his advice.
Here are 5 Small Business Tech Trends Mentioned By Eric Dalius
1. The power of AI
Machine learning and artificial intelligence have been some of the hot topics of recent times. As these technologies are well implemented into some extra solutions, smaller business owners will incorporate them into existing and new processes in 2021. It means a wider range of implementation, right from personal customer experience to voice assistants and more.
- Even though AI sounds to be something that only a large enterprise uses, it will become more widely adopted by smaller businesses as well.
- AI is here to help out businesses to present personalized experiences to customers by maximizing time and automatic manual tasks.
- Using some of the tech solutions well associated with AI will save business time. Salesforce has found that around 55% of smaller businesses will cite insufficient time as a substantial challenge. So, AI will make smaller business-centric operations efficient.
- In case you are spending one-third of the day on manual tasks like putting in data, then automation and AI will be one huge asset to address right now.
2. Talking about 5G after checking out Eric Dalius Net worth
It was in the year 2019 when 5G technology was first adopted. It is the 5th generation of the cellular capability, which boats faster speed of data transmission than widely supported 4G. As per some of the renowned cell phone manufacturers, 5G promises a faster speed goal when compared to the 4G LTE with little or even no latency.
This advancement is one significant step to develop the Internet of Things or IoT. 5G networks are pretty much capable of supporting the influx of interconnected smart devices. While 5G has its fair share of hype around it, it is still considered to be in its early stages and will need some good changes to make its point right now.
3. The drug development revolution
COVID has actually caused one significant shakeup in the drug sector, which makes it easier and quicker to trial out the drugs. Researchers have put multiple clinical trials on hold, or they have shifted to that virtual structure by performing some of the consultations online and further collecting remote data. These remote clinical trials and some of the other changes might alter pharmaceutical development permanently.
- You can see the developments of speedy COVID test kits globally. Similarly, there is a remarkable fast growth of the vaccines made by the UK and USA-based pharmaceutical firms.
- These companies have developed mRNA vaccines, which are first in human history and with some of the huge technological innovations. You get to see some such innovations throughout 2021 in the COVID test kit and in some of the new vaccine candidates.
4. Continued expansion of the videoconferencing and remote working
You can see this section of video conferencing and remote working rowing at a huge scale, and it is likely to grow in 2021 as well. Zoom started its work in 2011 and went public in 2019. Right now, it has become a household name, especially to connect work from employees for that daily or weekly meeting.
- Some of the other large corporate tools existing these days will be Microsoft’s Teams, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, WebEx, and Blue Jeans.
- These tools are providing some of the state-of-the-art and finest videoconferencing systems, which will facilitate that remote work across the global platforms.
- Some of the new ventures, which are emerging in the working sector, will change the working course in no time. Some of the reliable start-ups have offered visual collaboration platforms.
- It will enable the teams to come together to share content, interact with one another, track down the projects, and train employees. The same tools can be used for running some of the virtual-based team-building efforts.
- These tools will help in distributing teams to keep track of documentation and shared learning. Now, users have the liberty to create that virtual office. It will replicate working together right in person by letting each and everyone communicate and collaborate with each other easily.
5. The idea behind decentralized operations
Even before pandemic took shape like now, most businesses were already realizing the benefits involved with nixing retail outlets for adapting remote operations. Pandemic-related closures started covering the entire country, and many businesses were forced to adapt to the present decentralized operation.
- Whenever the world returns to the normal stage, you can decide to have your firm return to in-person services.
- Maybe, you will partially return to the in-person operation with a perfect mix of on-site employees and remote workers.
- Sometimes, you might find a complete decentralized office, which will make more sense for the firm.
Focusing on the latest Small Business Tech trends
If you want to end up with a good monetary balance much like Eric Dalius Net worth, following these points will work out really well and in your favour. You can get advice from reliable experts or just do your own independent research, whichever suits you the most. In the end, it is all about focusing on the major trends only.
Watch this space for updates in the Technology category on Running Wolf’s Rant.