Want to write killer articles in half the time? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. It’s a fact that sometimes you need to write a good essay in a limited amount of time. Even though a hastily written essay will rarely compare to the essay to which you spend more time, quickly composing a decent text is a completely doable task. Of course, you can stock up on liters of strong coffee and not crawl out from behind the monitor for days.
Believe me, this will not end with anything but nervous exhaustion. Also, do not turn the noble work of the writer into a fussy rush, otherwise, instead of the text, you will get an unreadable set of words. Fortunately, there are ways to write articles faster without compromising quality. What’s more, these methods will help you get less tired, avoid wasting time on routine and focus more on your creativity.
Here are 10 Hacks for Writing Killer Articles in Half the Time
1. Set a timer. Alternate between work and relaxation, and avoid burnout: write in short intervals. You should think about how much time you have to write an essay, and based on this, make a work plan. It will help you to decide how much time to devote to each stage of preparation of the essay, and will also allow you to keep yourself within strict limits during the process of working on the assignment. Write for 25 minutes, then take a 5-minute break.
2. A good way to save time writing an essay is to entrust it to experts. There are writing services like EssayShark, where they can write an article, essay, and much more on any topic. This method requires the least amount of time and effort, and the quality will always be at a good level since the articles are written by professional copywriters. You can always check the quality of the service by reading the review.
3. Make an essay plan. While you may only have a few hours to complete your essay, taking a few minutes to plan at the beginning will help you get the most out of your work. Dividing the task into stages allows you to overcome the creative stupor. Separate planning, writing, reviewing, and editing. Focus on specific parts such as the introduction and title.
4. Sketch out a list of ideas. You may not have time to come up with a clear plan. However, having a list of the main questions that you want to touch on and understanding their relationship will help you structure your essay. If you don’t know how the ideas you have highlighted are related, this is a sign that you need to think a little more about them before starting the main work.
5. Remove unnecessary information. Oftentimes, learners approach the main point by spending an entire paragraph on meaningless generalizations. In particular, when writing an essay within a strictly allotted time frame, it is very important to immediately state your main arguments and evidence in their favor.
6. When you are limited in time, do not include anything in the essay that does not support your point of view. If you have to answer a difficult enough question in an essay, it is a good idea to deal with it first. This will allow you to overcome your biggest difficulties with a fresh mind.
7. A high-quality essay requires concentration, so you need to concentrate on writing an essay and set aside all other thoughts, this will help you quickly and efficiently complete this written task. It is not recommended to listen to music, talk, or watch TV when writing an essay, it is not effective and you will spend a lot of time on it.
8. If you don’t know how to improve academic writing, you can start by reading examples of good essays. Being inspired does not mean completely copying someone else’s work, but just tune in to this wave of thinking through appropriate reading material.
9. Save yourself time to edit the text and check the work. Even if you are limited in time, it is necessary to provide time for finalizing the draft copy of the text. This includes not only the correction of spelling and other minor errors. Don’t leave your essay without a conclusion. Even if it’s just a short job, having a conclusion will make it complete.
10. The last advice is that to write an essay correctly and with high quality, you need to seriously approach this issue. Depending on the individual characteristics, someone can sit down and write an essay right away, without preparation and a plan, and someone cannot do without careful planning. A different mindset dictates the presence or absence of the ability to write an essay.
Watch this space for updates in the Hacks category on Running Wolf’s Rant.