How do you know if you’re an endomorph or a mesomorph? Keep on reading to find out. It’s a fact that most people don’t know about their body type. We always try to address the body type as ‘strong’, ‘weak’, ‘chubby’ or ‘hot’. However, these are not the right words to understand someone’s body type.
The good thing is there are several ways to figure out your body type. Moreover, we will also describe Mesomorph and Endomorph. Let’s find out in details.
An individual with a heavier side can have an endomorph-type body. It’s very common among people. Well, these people find it hard when it comes to shedding fat. It happens as they tend to gain weight faster.
Most people with endomorph body types have narrow hips, triangular body structures, and broader shoulders. That’s the reason why they can have shorter limbs, even if they have larger muscle mass.
On the other hand, people with endomorph body type have a high-fat percentage. So, it helps store fat rather than build muscle. You can lose weight by healthy eating and exercise.
Training and Nutrition
People who have an endomorph body type can gain weight easily. You can lose weight by following some steps for your training and nutrition:
- Include high protein, healthy fats, and fibrous carbs in your diet. Make sure you reduce carbohydrates as much as possible.
- Exclude cheat meals from your daily diet. Your poor food choice can store excess fat.
- Watch out for your daily caloric intake. It has to be 40% protein, 35% fat, and 25% carbohydrates.
- Become more active in your everyday life. Avoid oversleeping as it can stop the process.
- You have to be patient throughout the losing weight process as it takes time.
- To lose weight, you have to try longer interval training. Plus, you can increase the cardio intensity and duration.
Mesomorph is considered the ideal body type. People who have the mesomorph body type are naturally muscular as they have more muscle than fat. On the other hand, these people can easily achieve muscle mass.
If you have a mesomorph body type, you have longer limbs, a flatter ribcage, rectangular bone structure, and thinner bones. The best thing is that you can stay fit naturally.
Because mesomorphs have more muscle than fat, your body is neither overweight nor underweight. However, you can follow some light exercises to stay fit. Plus, you can also follow a diet.
Training and Nutrition
You have a natural gift. So, make sure you take advantage of it. The best thing is you can do some basic things to stay fit. In this case, you can follow these steps:
- Try to eat healthily. You can eat crap without worrying. However, it can affect your health.
- Maintaining a diet is also essential if you want to stay fit. So, make sure you include 30% protein, 30% diet, and 40% carbohydrate in your diet.
- Just because you have a mesomorph body type, that doesn’t mean you won’t work hard. Make sure you are staying active every day. You can try light exercises such as walking, swimming, or cycling.
- If you want to include work out, you can go with weight and cardio training. Make sure you are following a fitness plan.
How to Figure Out Your Body Type
Figuring out your body type is an easy process. You can check out a lot of blogs and websites like Fitness Volt that are available online. The experts here will help you and guide you to achieve your fitness goal.
Now if you want to find it out by yourself, you have to take someone’s help to measure your body type:
- First, wear a pair of underwear and measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- Find the smallest part of your waist and measure it.
- Next, you have to measure the widest part of the hips.
- Record these measurements and compare the largest and smallest ones among these three.
- If you have an inverted triangle shape, you are an endomorph.
- On the other hand, if your bust, waist, and hips have almost the same size, you are a mesomorph.
There are several body types. However, endomorph and mesomorph are the most common ones. If you want to figure out your body type, you have to follow some steps. You can also do it at home by measuring certain body parts.
Q: How do I know if I am an endomorph?
There are various ways to figure out if you are an endomorph such as round body type, thicker joints, a slower metabolism, and difficulties in losing weight.
Q: How do you determine your body type?
The best way to determine your body type is measuring your bust, shoulders, and hips. You can ask someone to help you measure your body parts.
Q: What is the rarest body type?
The rarest body type is the hourglass. According to many studies, this one is the ideal body type and every woman dreams about having the hourglass body type.
Watch this space for updates in the Hacks category on Running Wolf’s Rant.