Bunk is one of the up and coming event organisers in the 012. To date they’ve organised 7 successful live events in the Capital City and they plan to organise many more in the future.
Their live music events are usually hosted the Grind Bar and Eatery (which is situated in Lynnwood Road in Pretoria on what many people are now calling Hatfield Strip).
Here are 10 things that you might not have known about Bunk:
1. All 3 members believe that Kyle Cancela wears a wig. No ones hair grows that lush and fast.
2. Ons eerste meeting was in Lucky Rodrigo se backbar. Llew en Stephan was baie skepties oor mekaar. Dit was ‘n Woensdag.
3. We liked Jaco Naude before he won a SAMA.
4. Hulle glo in die son (Dat dit more weer opkom).
5. Bunk is animal cruelty free and completely lactose tolerant.
6. All 3 members has had a sexual fantasy that may or may not include the members of Little Ringo.
7. Although Jaco nog nie by ‘n enkele Bunk was nie, lewer hy ‘n meaningful contribution, en die ander twee members van Bunk is nogsteeds baie lief vir hom.
8. Ex girlfriends are banned from Bunk, consider that before smiling at us twice.
9. Sonder Devils Peak en Grind Bar sou ons niks gewees het nie…
10. Llewellyn is die enigste known Engineer wat ook ‘n Graphic designer is in die land (sover ons kon uitvind).
Well, there you have it, 10 things you might not have known about Bunk. Looking for more info? Feel free to follow them on Facebook.
If you want your company / venue / festival to be listed on that page, feel free to make a contribution HERE.
Watch this space for updates in the Music category on Running Wolf’s Rant.
Blogger, Desktop Activist, Twitter / Facebook Addict, Music Festival Addict, Avid lover of South African music, Founder and owner of Running Wolf’s Rant